A school’s reputation means everything. Students make their enrollment preferences based on that. In every equation, job placement expectations are paramount. The best schools use the latest resources to provide top technologies and information necessary to generate the highest likelihood of success.
- Branding and Advertising Program - improves placement, increases admissions and enhances alumni activity
- Student employment program - allows them to earn while they learn
- Scholarship program - provides for competitive impact, professionalism and reputation
- Profit sharing program - based on the S.E.P. (Student Employment Program) above
- Job Board - to post internal or external opportunities
- School tracking system for student job application submissions - assists with reporting purposes
- Improves Career Services efficiencies by :
- improving relationships with local employers
- reducing overhead by reducing personnel and adding services
- unlimited mass education for students (live or recorded access via webinars)
- expert partners always available
- motivating students to want to learn all the proper nuances of seeking employment
This program was designed with input of several thousand top level school executives and career services personnel. It is the one system every student needs - and the only system every school can afford.